OUR RECENT EVENTS
OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
- Energy Code Changes – Residential (IECC)
Fri Apr 27 2018, 8:00am ESTRing’s End Educational Facility
- CEU Class: Architect's Night
with the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Fairfield CountyWed May 2 2018, 5:00pmClarke Showroom
- General Membership Meeting at Clarke Showroom
Wed May 2 2018, 6:00pmClarke Showroom
- Home Tour Committee Meeting
Tue May 8 2018, 11:00am EDTTBA
- Associate Council
Tue May 8 2018, 4:30pmHBRA Office
- International Builders’ Show Diversifying the Industry’s Workforce to Address the Labor Shortage
April 24, 2018As the residential construction industry continues to …
- Millennials Leading the Growth of New Home Buyers
April 24, 2018As the housing industry celebrates New Homes Month in …
- Brass Finishes Are Popular Again
April 24, 2018Lisa Keeter, design coordinator for Manuel Builders in …
- Who are NAHB’s Builder Members?
April 24, 2018Every year the National Association of Home Builders …
- International Housing Association Focuses on Global Skilled Labor Shortage
April 24, 2018The International Housing Association (IHA) is …
The HBRA publishes the award-winning Building Connections Magazine every month. Don’t miss out on the latest association news and industry updates.
The 2018 Membership Directory is available! Click the cover for the web version. To receive a printed copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecticut Builder is a trade magazine, published in winter/spring, summer and fall by JMC Resources for the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Connecticut. Click the cover for the latest issue!