The Associate’s Council is comprised of a wide variety of businesses who supply support to the association’s builder and remodeler members.
The Committee will serve as the primary advocate for using associate members when contracting for materials or services. It also provides guidance and direction for the development of the education, activities, materials and programs that result in increasing associate representation and involvement within the association, the building industry and NAHB.
As an advisory council, members may be called upon to assist with the development of other events as well as assist with the event itself. Members will have responsibility for planning and leading their smaller scale events.
Associate Council Members:
- Birgit Anich, Birgit Anich Staging & Interiors
- Chris Barre, Smarthome & Theater Systems
- Carl Bulgini, Fenwick
- Joe Tanguay, Clarke
- Sharon McCormick, Sharon McCormick Design
- Leigh Overland, Leigh Overland Architect
- Read Smith, Key Insurance & Benefits Services
- Rich Greenawalt, Oxford Lumber
- Sheri Sorrentino-Snellman, Bender