Post A Job:
Please use the Job Posting form below to submit your job information.
This is a FREE service for HBRA Members.
The fee for Non-members is $50.
FREE Resume Posting (Open to the public)
E-mail your resume in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Subject line: JOB BANK.
Do not include your resume as body copy in an e-mail. Include a short paragraph summary of your skills or what type of job you are seeking.
The HBRA of Fairfield County is not an employment agency nor will the HBRA recommend or refer any person seeking employment. It is up to the Member to contact an applicant directly and make employment decisions.
Please contact the HBRA office at 203-335-7008 or email us for more information,
These opportunities are offered by the HBRA members listed in the specific advertisement. Please do not contact the HBRA regarding these listings.
Lansing Building Products, LLC
Outside Sales - Norwalk, CT (lever.co)
Full time, immediate start date
Contact (203) 831-0977 or email@example.com
Bear Paw Builders Inc.
Bear Paw Builders Inc.
• Job Title: Part Time Bookkeeper
• Start Date: Immediately
• Job Description: Experienced bookkeeper experienced in construction job costing with QuickBooks.
• Salary: $30-$35 per hour
Accurate Lock and Hardware | Stamford, CT
Customer Solutions Specialist
Accurate Lock and Hardware | Stamford, CT 06902
About Accurate Lock & Hardware:
Accurate Lock & Hardware fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern technology to create architectural hardware products
of uncompromising quality for the entire door. From concept to manufacturing, all Accurate products are proudly made
entirely in the USA.
Accurate Lock and Hardware is looking for someone to join our customer solutions team.
In this role, you will communicate with customers via phone and email, help determine their requirements, process purchase orders,
provide quotations, check on order status and expedite orders. You will be part of a team that provides customer service and
support for a wide array of products to a network of showroom and contract hardware distributors, OEM accounts, architects,
designers and specifiers.
• Be knowledgeable about our product offering
• Field general phone calls regarding product inquiries, order status, technical support, quotation requests, etc.
• Provide quotations with price and lead times
• Interact with customer base via email
• Emphasize and highlight our product features and key benefits
• Answer questions about our products
• Apply product knowledge to the customers’ applications
• Collaborate with colleagues on many levels
• Help customers troubleshoot products
• Positive attitude, especially when interacting with other customers
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at a time
• Attention to detail, problem solving and communication skills
• Solution-based mindset
• Aptitude for simple math including fractions and decimals
• No industry experience is necessary, diverse backgrounds are welcome.
At Accurate, we believe if you can dream it we can make it. As the leading manufacturer of locks and custom and bespoke architectural hardware, we solve problems every day for some of the most important doors in the world. Team members are self-starters who embrace the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, growing business that fuses modern day technology with old-world craftsmanship to offer luxury hardware products.
Studio KC LLC
- Company Name Studio KC LLC
- Contact Person Katie Canfield
- Address 5 Vail St, Unit B, Norwalk CT 06850, US
- Phone (845) 705-0684
- Full Time
- Job Title Jr Designer/Project Manager
- Start Date Immediately
- Job Description Studio KC is an emerging high end interior design firm located in Norwalk specializing in full home renovations, kitchens, baths and custom millwork. We are looking for a Junior Designer/Project Manager to join our tight knit team. Our office is a fun, fast paced environment where collaboration and mutual support are encouraged. Requirements ●Interior Design degree preferred, or 2 years of experience in high end residential interior design and construction ●Knowledge of interior design standards and building codes pertaining to residential bathrooms, kitchens and general ADA ●Student or professional portfolio exhibiting drafting skills and other relevant work Qualifications ●Experience with custom furniture orders, upholstery, window treatments ●General knowledge and experience with custom cabinetry and millwork design ●General construction knowledge ●Effective communication skills, both written and oral ●Eagerness to learn and understand new products, technologies and research relevant technical information ●Ability to independently solve problems, be responsible, and be self motivated to get the job done. ●Ability to multi-task among multiple projects ●Must be organized and detail oriented Software Knowledge Requirements ●AutoCAD 2D drafting of plans and elevations ●Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Powerpoint and Word ●GSuite: Google Sheets, slides and docs Other software knowledge encouraged but not required ●Studio Designer ●Asana ●2020 ●SketchUp ●Photoshop Below is a list of roles and responsibilities: ●Assist in new project surveys, drafting floorplans and elevations in AutoCAD under direction of the Principal ●Assist the Principal designer with building presentations digital and physical presentations, ordering and organizing samples, sourcing imagery ●Communication with vendors for pricing/lead times ●Source hardware, accessories, furniture and other items ●Assembling client proposals, purchase orders and other administrative paperwork in Studio Designer software ●Project management, placing orders, tracking and scheduling ●Facilitate regular communication with vendors and trades ●Create paint, lighting, hardware and other such schedules for construction documentation ●Manage and take ownership of customer service matters ●Assist with jobsite photoshoots, installs and other deliveries and oversee trade work ●Attend client meetings to observe and assist in follow-up ●Maintaining the office sample library Hourly pay, commensurate with experience. Workweek schedule is Monday through Friday 10am - 5pm, with some flexibility. Job Type: Full-time Ability to commute/relocate: ●Norwalk, CT 06850: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) Experience: ●Interior design: 1-2 years (Preferred) Work Location: In person with some remote flexibility after a probationary period.
- Salary $20-$35/hr commensurate with experience
Chloe Winston Lighting Design
Job Title: Showroom Coordinator
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist with showroom opening and closing duties
- Answer phones and make customer appointments
- Greet customers in showroom and make them feel welcomed
- Receive deliveries and help with in-store merchandise pick-ups
- Liaise with showroom, manufacturers, and designers, architects, builders and retail customers
- Support sales team
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Friendly and energetic
- Good organization skills
- Interest in home design a plus
As showroom coordinator, you'll have the opportunity to learn and grow in lighting design and product knowledge in a women-owned, award-winning boutique lighting showroom South Norwalk, steps away from the heart of South Norwalk. We are two women with over 50 years combined lighting industry experience and started Chloe Winston Lighting Design over four years ago. Our success is direct result of our unmatched experience in the lighting industry, in-depth product and technical knowledge, as well as the relationships we have built with both manufacturers and customers over the last several decades. We pride ourselves in high-touch customer service and look forward to bringing on another bright light!