Please use the Job Posting form below to submit your job information.
This is a FREE service for HBRA Members.
The fee for Non-members is $50.
Please contact the HBRA office at 203-335-7008 or email us for more information,
FREE Resume Posting (Open to the public)
E-mail your resume in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Subject line: JOB BANK.
Do not include your resume as body copy in an e-mail. Include a short paragraph summary of your skills or what type of job you are seeking.
The HBRA of Fairfield County is not an employment agency nor will the HBRA recommend or refer any person seeking employment. It is up to the Member to contact an applicant directly and make employment decisions.
These opportunities are offered by the HBRA members listed in the specific advertisement. Please do not contact the HBRA regarding these listings.
Job Title: CDL Driver
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
The CDL Truck driver services Ridgefield Supply accounts delivering products and materials on a timely basis to job sites, including loading and unloading trucks. The driver is responsible for all trip activities (outbound and inbound), paperwork, customer communications and disposition of materials on and off their vehicles.
For Responsibilities & Requirements please visit: https://ridgefieldsupply.com/careers/cdl-driver/
Salary: Based on Experience
Ridgefield Supply Company
Ridgefield Supply Company has several open positions:
- Load Builder/Material Handler
- Sales Representative Outside & Inside
- Yard Associate
Murphy Brothers Contracting wants to hire:
- (2) Project Managers with (10) years minimum experience
- (2) Carpenters with (7) years minimum experience
- (3) Skilled Laborers with (2) years minimum experience
He or She must have the following qualities:
- Likes Getting Things Done Right
- Has Good People Skills
- Likes to Gather Facts
- Has Good Communication Skills
- Has Strong Listening Skills
- Can Estimate Work
We are offering you the Opportunity to:
- Have Personal Growth Match Effort
- Have Secure Employment
- Receive Recognition for Accomplishment
- Have Opportunity For Individual Accomplishments
- Work With People Who Support Your Efforts
- Full-Time Positions Available
Contact Murphy Brothers Contracting, at 914-777-5777 for an appointment, ask for Joe Zito.
Or send resumes to email@example.com
Job Title: Laborer
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Job Description: Looking for a hardworking individual to work on construction site in Southport. Site cleanup, maintenance and other tasks. 40 hours per week, full time.
Contact: Love Where You Live Homes, LLC