Sheri Sorrentino-Snellman, Bender
Chris Barre, Smarthome & Theater Systems
Associate Council Members:
HBRA of Fairfield County Associates Council
The Associates Council shall have the oversight responsibility for the development of services that meet the specific needs of the association’s associate (non builder) members. As the recognized voice of this membership group, the Council serves as the primary advocate for using associate members when contracting for materials or services. It also provides guidance and direction for the development of activities, materials, policies, and programs that result in increasing associate representation and involvement within the association and the building industry.
- Improve the retention rate of associate members.
- Improve the member involvement rate of associate members at association activities and events.
- Improve the member involvement rate of builder members at association activities and events.
- Implement a program or event that promotes the Do Business with a Member campaign.
- Sponsor at least two fundraising events for the association.